| George Pond, M.A., Ed.
National Conference Presenter
Section Manager, Interactive Training
FoxPro Instructor; Traditions Assistant
If the internet is like a sea, George is the guy you see fishing along the shore. All sorts of good and bad ideas surface each day. He casts out for career development tips and tools, hoping to land the best of them. They become fresh lessons on YouTube and at Udemy.com.
George provides worksheets with his Udemy lessons so people can apply what they learn. Learners are advised to use pencil and to have an eraser handy. The sea is always changing.
In 2004, he and Ron Ernest founded Code3w, Inc. The company develops and maintains several websites. These include resources for job seekers and career developers. George blogs, writes eBooks and teaches. His daily online catch is the latest information about social media and career networking.
WageScope brings you timely and accurate information about careers. George – and the beleaguered bloggers working with him – look all over the web. They focus on the U.S. Department of Labor and other federal sources.
Most posts fit these categories. Occasionally, new topics are added to the mix.
- Your Career Brand – Create a career brand for yourself. Be one-of-a-kind; the right-fit your next opportunity.
- Work Life – Trends and latest developments in compensation. Changing standards. Benefit packages. What new options are available, and where?
- Job-Seeking – Tools and information to help you assess a current or future opportunity. resume writing, and interviewing skills: What you need to know when finding your next opportunity.
- Professions – Descriptions and statistics about individual jobs and entire career families: How to know which opportunity is right for you.
- Social Networks – Networking and Social Media Marketing
- Cool Tools – Job-hunting resources, planning worksheets, and social media automation tools
Thank you for your visit. We have a little get-acquainted gift for download. Scroll down for a free toolkit of 12 forms, and create your career brand using social media marketing! No email or credit card required… the toolkit is 100% free.